EdgeLogix1860，An Embedded High performace and Robust Real-Time Robotic Controller. It combines the industry PC and PLC(Programmable Logic Controller) technology to control any machine.Robotics as well as PLC and motion are integrated in a single controller, creating many benefits for the integration of robots with Comprehensive I/O for connecting a wide range of devices.
It is a complete, next-generation control solution for AGVs,AMRs and mobile robots. This application-independent, scalable solution is easy to integrate with existing vehicle designs as well as host systems and material handling solutions.
EdgeLogix is a modular control and I/O system for mobile machinery and unmanned system. The comprehensive set of standardized components is perfect for implementing flexible automation concepts. The heart of the EdgeLogix control system is a powerful Intel processor and multifunction I/O channels. Standard features include interfaces for CAN, Ethernet and the real-time EtherCAT bus system.
All products in the EdgeLogix family are designed for use under harsh conditions. They can handle housing temperatures from -20°C to +60°C and are resistant to harsh environmental factors of shock and vibration, mobile, wide-temp and Electro-Magnetic environment.
- Simplified system design
- Faster commissioning
- Cabling requirements are greatly reduced
- Interfaces between PLCmotion and robot control are eliminated
- Perfectly synchronized system clock and program sequences
- Full-fledged machine control with PLCopen Motion function blocks and standard modules
- One single standardized programming interface for PLC, motion and robotics
- CPU:Intel 11th i7/i5/i3
- Co-Processor:real-time coprocesor
- Memory: On-board 8GB/16GB DDR4
- Storage :M.2 SSD 256GB/512GB/1TB
- Wireless:5G+4G with dual sim card and Wi-Fi6
High speed interfaces：
- Gigabyte ethernet :4
- USB 3.2 port A:2
- SMA ANT. :6
- Local bus:1
- RS485: 4 Isolted
- CAN: 2 channels with CAN-FD
- MFO : 10，include 6 PWM ,POWER DO up to 5A
- MFI :10 , include 2 encoder input