EdgeBox-Hybrid, a bridge between the field network bus and the cloud,it is an open source software based on solution for smart homes, buildings automation and industry.As field devices they are performing cyclic IO data exchange with the PLC and communicate furthermore with IoT capable field devices directly at the same time. These exchanged field data build the basis for intelligent cloud applications of control systems and M2M solutions.
The devices are designed for continuous operations in environments with permanent intranet or internet connection. Security mechanisms such as physical separation of the automation and IT network, a secure operating system, the execution of signed firmware and packets only are securing the data integrity and encryption techniques of the latest standards protecting against data theft. The gateways base function builds a IDE. It serves to model the data flow in the devices.
User apps and data profiles are created in minutes with predefined function blocks. OPC UA and MQTT functions address objects in IoT field devices or in the cloud over standardized IoT protocols. With software package of OpenEmbed service the base function can be advanced by further applications or communication profiles to specific clouds.
- ST STM32MP157 SOC
- State-of-the-art Aluminium chassis for Harsh environment
- Integrated passive heatsink
- Built-in mini PCIe socket with USB,SPI,and UART support
- SMA antenna holes x2
- Modbus over RS485 or Ethernet support
- Gigabyte ethernet for uplink to cloud and fast ethernet for field bus
- CAN-FD inteface up to 5 Mbit/s for distributed I/O or motion control
- Encryption chip ATECC608A
- Hardware Watchdog
- RTC with Super Capacitor
- Wide power supply from 10.8 to 36V DC
- 35mm DIN Rail support
- ST STM32MP157 running at 800 MHz
- 1 GB DDR3
- 16 MB SPI FLASH
- 8 GB eMMC
- 1 × RJ45 ethernet port support 10/100M/1000M
- 1 × RJ45 ethernet port support 10/100M
- 2 × USB host ports
- 2 × solated CAN bus ports with CAN-FD support
- 1 x Isolated RS485
- 1 x RS232
- 1 x mini-PCIe socket with sim card and mini-PCIe support
- 2 x antennas for wireless add-on card
- 2 x dual color LED indicators
- 10.8-36V DC power supply
- RTC with super capacitance
- Encryp unit
- Hardware watch dog timer
- 124x68x35 mm
- Open source linux OS
- C/C++,Golang SDK
- Modbus tcp and Modbus RTU
CE and FCC under processing
All prices below are specified in USD.
Prices are periodically updated according to variations in component costs. Prices are subject to change without advance notice.
P/N template: EdgeBox-Hybrid-A-UART-CAN-Encryp
A: hardware edition
I: Industry grade(-40,75 degree)
1GB: menory size
UART: Isolated RS485 + RS232
CAN: 2 x CAN FD Interfaces
Encryp : Encryption chip ATECC608A
Entry level configuration P/N: EdgeBox-Hybrid-A-UART PRICE: $119
Default configuration P/N: : EdgeBox-Hybrid-A-UART-CAN-Encryp PRICE: $149
Industry configuration P/N: EdgeBox-Hybrid-AI-UART-CAN-Encryp PRICE: $199
Note: The default configration of eMMC storage is 8GB.
Customizations accepted,please contact sales@OpenEmbed.com for other configrations.
Other Quantity Orders:
Pricing is specified for 100-unit orders.Multiply the unit price by the factor to calculate the price for another quantity :