A small form factor with unlimited ambition, the iStick is an extremely cost-effective IoT Gateway.It has one Ethernet port as well as a mini PCIe socket -you can use the device as a wired router with LTE backup via the nano SIM card slot. Beside these, the iStick use an isolated RS485 and a RS232 to connect sensors in field applications.Various wireless sensors can also be supported via add-on cards inserted into the mini PCIe socket, such as Lora, Zigbee or 868 Mhz.
The iStick connect field networks with a cloud or any IoT directed application. Furthermore,it also perform data exchange with the PLC and communicate IoT capable field devices directly at the same time,used as a industry’s configurable, manageable, and scalable wireless gateway for industrial IoT applications.
A- TF card |B-UART console |C- 1394 combo connector |D-two dual color led |E-ethernet port |F-mini PCIe|G- USB hub |H-RS232 transceiver |J-Wi-Fi antenna
A- TF card reader |B- 128MB DDR2 memory |C- 16MB SPI flash |D- NANO sim card |E- isolated RS485 transceiver |F- USB to UARTs bridge |G- SOC QCA9531 |H- watch dog timer
iStick with 4G/LTE module from Quectel
- Full Aluminium chassis for Harsh environment and passive heatsink
- Built-in mini PCIe socket for RF module, such as 4G, WI-FI,Bluetooth, lora or zigbee
- Hardware watch dog timer for robustness
- Wide power supply from 10.8 to 36 V DC
- 35mm DIN Rail support in industrial environments
- Open source OpenWrt OS
- Qualcomm QCA9531 running at 550 MHz
- 128 MB DDR2
- 16 MB SPI FLASH
- TF card slot
- 1 × RJ45 ethernet port support 10/100M
- 1 x isolated RS485
- 1 x RS232
- 1 x mini-PCIe socket with sim card support
- 2 x antennas,one for Wi-Fi, the other for wireless add-on card
- 2.4 Ghz b/g/n Wi-Fi
- 2 x dual color LED indicators
- 10.8-36V DC power supply
- 95x46x30 mm
- Open source openwrt OS
- C/C++,Golang SDK
- Modbus tcp and Modbus RTU
CE and FCC under processing
All prices below are specified in USD.
Prices are periodically updated according to variations in component costs. Prices are subject to change without advance notice.
P/N template: iStick-A-WDT-UART
A: hardware edition
WDT:Watch dog timer
UART: Isolated RS485 + RS232
Entry level configuration P/N: iStick-A-WDT
Default configuration P/N: iStick-A-WDT-UART
Wireless add-on card :
Note: Customizations accepted,please contact sales@OpenEmbed.com for other configrations.
Other Quantity Orders:
Pricing is specified for 100-unit orders.Multiply the unit price by the factor to calculate the price for another quantity :