A small form factor with unlimited ambition, the iStick is an extremely cost-effective IoT Gateway.It has one Ethernet port as well as a mini PCIe socket -you can use the device as a wired router with LTE backup via the nano SIM card slot. Beside these, the stick use an isolated RS485 and a RS232 to connect sensors in field applications.Various wireless sensors can also be supported via add-on cards inserted into the mini PCIe socket, such as lora, zigbee or 868 Mhz.
The iStick connect field networks with a cloud or any IoT directed application. Furthermore,it also perform data exchange with the PLC and communicate IoT capable field devices directly at the same time.
- High speed MIPS SOC with 128MB mermory
- Full Aluminium chassis for Harsh environment and passive heatsink
- Open source OpenWrt OS
- Built-in mini PCIe socket for RF module, such as 4G, WI-FI,Bluetooth, lora or zigbee
- Modbus over isolated RS485 and Ethernet support
- Hardware Watchdog
- Wide power supply from 10.8 to 36 V DC
- 35mm DIN Rail
- Qualcomm QCA9531/QCA4531 running up to 650 MHz
- 128 MB DDR2
- 16 MB SPI FLASH
- 1 × RJ45 ethernet port support 10/100M
- 1 x isolated RS485
- 1 x RS232
- 1 x mini-PCIe socket with sim card support
- Wide power supply support 10.8-36V DC
All prices blow are specified in USD.
Prices are periodically updated according to variations in component costs. Prices are subject to change without advance notice.
P/N template: IoTstick-A-WDT-UART
A: hardware edition
WDT:Watch dog timer
UART: Isolated RS485 + RS232
Entry level configuration P/N: IoTstick-A-WDT PRICE: $29
Default configuration P/N: IoTstick-A-WDT-UART PRICE: $49
Wireless add-on card :
Note: Customizations accepted,please contact sales@OpenEmbed.com for other configrations.
Other Quantity Orders:
Pricing is specified for 100-unit orders.Multiply the unit price by the factor to calculate the price for another quantity :