EdgeLogix modular,open-archiecture edge controllers manage complex interfaces across assets and devices or into the cloud directly, with legacy and next generation industry control system. EdgeLogix 1200 provides performance and scalability for a wide range of industrial applications, including motion control, networking, IO and IIoT in a compact model, as while as the advantages of traditional IEC-61131-3 programming with the flexibility of Linux.
The EdgeLogix 1200 Series covers all the functions required of logic computing, including easy operation and compatibility with a variety of control and measurement applications. This flexible device for ultra-reliable measurement and control of industry. users the customized logic and control needed to meet application requirements. Industry-leading configurability and programmability fulfill standard to complex requirements while secure, built-in flow measurement calculations make it easier than ever to prove compliance. In addition, cloud-enabled functionality for licensing simplifies day-to-day operations. Digitally transform your operation by streamlining complex processes with the agile, intuitive EdgeLogix . This new controller is also part of OpenEmbed's next-generation EdgeLogix Series measurement and control platform that offers a common set of configuration tools, to expedite setup and facilitate commonly performed tasks.
- High Performacne CPU
- Robust system design
- Display for commissioning and diagnostics
- Flexbility of local BUS extension
- 35mm DIN Rail support in industrial environments
- Built-in IT connectivity: DHCP/DNS, OPC UA and Web service
- EdgeLogix1240:Raspberry PI CM4, CM4104032 default
- 4GB DDR
- 32GB EMMC
- 3× RJ45 ethernet port support 10/100M/1000M
- USB 2.0 port x2
- 1 x Local BUS port for I/O module extension
- 1 x isolated RS485
- 1 x RS232
- 1 x mini-PCIe socket with sim card support
- 1 x mini-PCIe socket with SPI support
- 4 x antennas,one for Wi-Fi, the other for wireless add-on card
- 2.4 Ghz b/g/n Wi-Fi
- 3x dual color LED indicators
- 4.3' LCD panel
- 10.8-36V DC power supply
- DI *10
- 4 x RS485
- 2 x RS232
- 2 x CAN BUS with FD capacity
All signals are isolated from main CPU
- 140x124x76 mm
- Open source Raspberry PI OS
- C/C++,Golang SDK
- Modbus tcp and Modbus RTU
CE and FCC under processing
EdgeLogix1240_UM_EN.pdf V1.0 20-12-2022
All prices below are specified in USD.
Prices are periodically updated according to variations in component costs. Prices are subject to change without advance notice.
P/N template: EdgeLogix 1240A PRICE: $399
A: hardware edition
Note: Customizations accepted,please contact sales@OpenEmbed.com for other configrations.
Other Quantity Orders:
Pricing is specified for 100-unit orders.Multiply the unit price by the factor to calculate the price for another quantity :