Note: Product images are for illustration purposes only and maybe don't match what is currently being shipped.
The SOM8361 module supports Quad, QuadLite, Dual, DualLite, Solo, and SoloLite versions of the i.MX8M Mini SoC and clocks the arm A53 cores at up to 1.8GHz,which provides the high performance demands of current video, voice, and audio processing, including video resolutions up to 1080p. With commercial and industrial level qualification and backed by NXP’s product longevity program, the SOM8361 family may be used in any general purpose embedded consumer and industrial application.
- SOC i.MX 8M Mini from NXP Up to four Core ARM Cortex-A53 and 1x ARM Cortex-M4F
- Scalable i.MX 8M Mini Quad/QuadLite/Dual/DualLite/Solo/SoloLite
- Powerful 3D graphics Video quality in 1080p60 Full-HD resolution Industrial temperature range
- Up to 4GB LPDDR4 RAM and up to 64GB eMMC
- On board giagebyte ethernet phy AR8033
- On board high efficiency BD71847 power management IC
- Encryption chip ATECC608A
- Scalable and long-term support available
- SODIMM-style size 69.6x35.5 mm
All prices blow are specified in USD.
Prices are periodically updated according to variations in component costs. Prices are subject to change without advance notice.
P/N template: SOM8361-AI-1024-8G-Q16M-Encryp
A: hardware edition
I: industry grade(-40 - 85 dgree),E: consumer grade(0-70 dgree)
Q16M: QSPI FLASH 16MB or other size
Encryp: Encryption chip ATECC608A
Minimal configuration P/N: SOM8361-AE-1024M-8G PRICE: $49
Full configuration P/N: SOM8361-AE-2048M-8G-Q16M-Encryp PRICE: $79
Industry configuration P/N: SOM8361-AI-2048M-8G-Q16M-Encryp PRICE: $99
Other Quantity Orders:
Pricing is specified for 500-unit orders.Multiply the unit price by the factor to calculate the price for another quantity :