Rugged Fanless Edge System with Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3+(CM3+),proven,out-of-the-box controller for industry environment.It can be used to connect the field networks with cloud or IoT applications.
The EdgeBox-RPI is fitted with the Raspberry Pi CM3+.It is designed for easy setup and quick deployment for typical industrial applications, such as status monitoring, facility management,digital signage and remote control of public utilities.Furthermore, it is a user-friendly gateway solution with 4 cores ARM Cortex A53 and most industry protocols can save on total deployment costs including electrical power cabling cost and help reduce the product’s deployment time. Its ultra-lightweight and compact design is the answer for applications in space-constricting environments ensures it can operate reliably in a variety of extreme environments including in-vehicle applications.
Note: Product images are for illustration purposes only and maybe don't match what is currently being shipped.
- Raspberry Pi CM3+ Based
- State-of-the-art Aluminium chassis for Harsh environment
- Integrated passive heatsink
- Built-in mini PCIe socket for RF module, such as 4G, WI-FI,Bluetooth, lora or zigbee
- SMA antenna holes x2
- Modbus over RS485 or Ethernet support
- CAN-FD inteface up to 5 Mbit/s for distributed I/O or motion control
- Encryption chip ATECC608A
- Hardware Watchdog
- RTC with Super Capacitor
- Wide power supply from 10.8 to 36V DC
- 35mm DIN Rail support
- Broadcom BCM2837B0,Quad-core A53 running up to 1200 MHz
- 1 × RJ45 ethernet port support 10/100M
- 2 x USB 2.0 Port
- 1 x HDMI
- 2× CAN controllers supporting CAN FD protocol
- 1 x isolated RS485
- 1 x RS232
- 1 x mini-PCIe socket with sim card support
- Wide power supply support 10.8-36V DC
Graphics and multimedia
- 3D GPU: Supports OpenGL ES 2.0, 1.1; H.264,MPEG4 decode(1080p30);H.264 encode(1080p30)
- -20° to 60°
Resource Version Date
EdgeBox-RPI_Brochure 1.0 10/19-2019
EdgeBox-RPI UM(draft).pdf Draft 11/13-2019
All prices below are specified in USD.
Prices are periodically updated according to variations in component costs. Prices are subject to change without advance notice.
P/N template: EdgeBox-RPI-A-UART-CAN-RTC-WDT-Encryp
A: hardware edition
UART: Isolated RS485 + RS232
CAN: 2 x CAN FD Interfaces
RTC:Real time clock
WDT:Watch dog timer
Encryp : Encryption chip ATECC608A
Entry level configuration P/N: EdgeBox-RPI-A PRICE: $119
Default configuration P/N: EdgeBox-RPI-A-UART PRICE: $149
Full configuration P/N: EdgeBox-RPI-A-UART-CAN-RTC-WDT-Encryp PRICE: $199
Note: The default configration of eMMC storage is 32GB.
Customizations accepted,please contact sales@OpenEmbed.com for other configrations.
Other Quantity Orders:
Pricing is specified for 100-unit orders.Multiply the unit price by the factor to calculate the price for another quantity :