Rugged Fanless Edge System with Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3+(CM3+),proven,out-of-the-box controller for industry environment.
The EdgeBox-RPI is fitted with the Rasyberry Pi CM3+, it supports 4 cores ARM A53 and most industry protocols. These features make the EdgeBox-RPI perfect for industry ,vehicle and edge applications.The EdgeBox-RPI's CANbus and rugged design features (anti-dust measures, aluminum chassis, wide operating temperature range) mean it can support industrial automation and in-vehicle applications.With its powerful processor and cost-effective design, this is one Edge platform you’ll be able to install anywhere.
- Rasyberry Pi CM3+ Based
- State-of-the-art Aluminium chassis for Harsh environment
- Integrated passive heatsink
- Built-in mini PCIe socket for RF module, such as 4G, WI-FI,Bluetooth, lora or zigbee
- SMA antenna holes x2
- modubus over RS485 or Ethernet support
- CAN-FD inteface up to 5 Mbit/s for distributed I/O or motion control
- Security chip ATECC608A
- Hardware Watchdog
- RTC with Super Capacitor
- Wide power supply from 9 to 36V DC
- 35mm DIN Rail support
- Broadcom BCM2837B0,Quad-core A53 running up to 1200 MHz
- 1 × RJ45 ethernet port support 10/100M
- 2 x USB 2.0 Port
- 1 x HDMI
- 2× CAN controllers supporting CAN FD protocol
- 1 x isolated RS485
- 1 x RS232
- 1 x mini-PCIe socket with sim card support
- Wide power supply support 9-36V DC
Graphics and multimedia
- 3D GPU: Supports OpenGL ES 2.0, 1.1; H.264,MPEG4 decode(1080p30);H.264 encode(1080p30)
All prices blow are specified in USD.
Prices are periodically updated according to variations in component costs. Prices are subject to change without advance notice.
P/N template: EdgeBox-A-8G-CAN-UART-CRYPTO
A: hardware edition
CAN: 2 x CAN FD Interfaces
UART: Isoted RS485 + RS232
Entry level configuration P/N: EdgeBox-A-8G PRICE: $99
Default configuration P/N: EdgeBox-A-8G-CAN-UART-CRYPTO PRICE: $149
Note：Customizations accepted,please contact sales@OpenEmbed.com for other configrations.
Other Quantity Orders:
Pricing is specified for 100-unit orders.Multiply the unit price by the factor to calculate the price for another quantity :